Contact Roads and Maritime Services
Many transactions can be completed online at Service NSW.
- General enquiries: 13 22 13
7.00am to 7.00pm Monday to Friday
- E-Toll: 13 18 65
7.00am to 7.00pm Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 12pm Saturday
- Maritime products and on water boating concerns: 13 12 36
8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm Saturday and Sunday
- Emergencies: 000
Service centres are open Monday to Friday, and some locations are open on Saturday. Use the service centre locator to find locations and operating hours.
National Relay Service
If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service
- TTY users phone 13 36 77 then ask for Roads and Maritime Services number you want.
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for Roads and Maritime Services number you want.
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS then ask for Roads and Maritime Services number you want.
Translator and interpreter services
For translator and interpreter services, contact 13 14 50 and ask the interpreter to phone 13 77 88.